In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide personal data, it will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
• Sending of commercial communications by e-mail advertising, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communication.
Such communications will be related to commercial products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached an agreement to promote products or services commercially among its clients.
In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and related services to the providers sector.
• Perform statistical studies.
• To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any of the contact forms are made available to the user on the website of the company.
• To forward the newsletter of the website.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and whenever personal data is to be transferred, users will be informed and express consent would be sought prior to the transfer.
All requested information on the web site are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal customer service. If all requested data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to customer needs.
El prestador garantiza en todo caso al usuario el ejercicio de los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación, información y oposición, en los términos dispuestos en la legislación vigente. Por ello, de conformidad con lo dispuesto en la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD) podrá ejercer sus derechos remitiendo una solicitud expresa, junto a una copia de su DNI, a través de los medios facilitados para ello.
The provider ensures the user their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) users may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of their ID, through the means provided for it.
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the service provider has made the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
• Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, they themselves do not provide personal user-data.
• Using cookies enables the websites server to recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to the users who have previously registered, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time.
They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
• The user has the ability to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on their computer. Please read the instructions and manuals on your browser for more information.
• To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to permit the installation of cookies sent by the Website, or third parties acting on its behalf, although it is necessary for the user to login as such in each one of the services that require prior registration or "login".
• The cookies used on this website are at any rate temporary, and for the sole purpose of making the visit to the webpage more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
• The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file, duly registered, which allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that show the number of page impressions, number of visits to the web services the order of visits, the access point, etc..
• The web site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider obtains data for purposes of authentication for access control.
• All recruitment processes or any other process that involves the introduction of high personal character data (health, ideology, etc.) are always transmitted using secure communication protocol (https :/ / ...), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.